Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!

Today is Tuesday. I woke up at 7:20. We went to Henning's Cheese store factory and museum. I met my host family too. We watched how to make many types of cheeses and we tasted it for free! We saw the big wheels of cheeses it very huge and heavy. After that we bought some cheese, hat and ice cream. Then we went to Chinese buffet restaurant. The foods taste are bad!!!! we didn't like it. Then we went to Feider's farm. We saw cows it smell very bad because of cow's poops. Then we ate ice cream sandwiches. After we finished we went to another barn there are chickens and alpaca in it and we feed them. The alpaca's wools are the softest thing that I ever touch!!!!. Then we went to Feider's house it's very big and beautiful. After that we went to library to access the wifi. We went to skate center we play roller skate. First I don't know how to play but after T. George taught me I can play but I played very fast so I fall every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment