Saturday, March 9, 2013

Meet my friends.

              Hi my name is Thanapong Chuangyanyong .My friends call me Pokpong. I'm going to America trip at Wisconsin. Today I meets the friends. At first we create our blog. Then we play games. The game name "Charades" Teacher George seperate we in 2 groups each turn one person will go to Teacher George and recieve the word and he or she have to tell the word to the team without speaking. The lose team have to clean the room and wash the dishes. Then we write the blog and go to bed.


2 comments:

  1. Great job playing Charades. You definitely had the best technique!

    Please continue to blog before the trip begins. Tell your hosts about your family, friends and school in Thailand.

    See you at the airport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee Pokpong We will stay with the same host family and have good time.

    ReplyDelete