Saturday, April 6, 2013

With Larson family

Today was my mother's birthday and Gene birthday. Today I woke up at 7:00 but I didn't do anything until 9:00. I ate cereal as breakfast and Kay Larson made vegetable drink for me. It's look like poops and I didn't want to drink it. When I drank it was good and I drank two glasses. Then we went to submarine museum at Manitowoc. I met Teacher George p'Pat and Phet. I saw inside of it and I knew how people who work there sleep, eat and live. Then we walked around the museum part play something and went home. Then we went to Texas rose house for launch I had in-bone ribeye medium rare steak ant it was very delicious. I bought sweater and shoes at the store near restaurant. Then we went back home played Play Station 3 and went to church in Valders. I watched movie ate pop corn snack and soda. Then I came back to Stier's home again.

1 comment:

  1. Pokpong, you are a good writer, your blog is interesting, have contents and fun. Thank you to be accompany Gene on his birthday.
    Gene'mum

    ReplyDelete